2.5.06

The Last Week Or So...

My God! it has been an age...!

and so much has happened.. like the fact that I got my first tattoo! (pictures coming soon of course.

The reason I miss you American is because the German's are weird. I have decided I could live here forever and still never understand how on a holiday you close everything instead of having huge sales!! I mean EVERYTHING is closed! And all the restaurants close early... I hate it!

Otherwise the nightlife is good, the school is great, and I am going back for my next tattoo in a week. (You get addicted that quick.)

4 comments:

gnarly nanny said...

congrats on the tat! i'm looking forward to the pics.
personally, the idea of stores and restaurants being closed on holiday's actually makes me happy- i don't like the rampant consumer culture of the u.s.

june said...

very true i must say. i am such the american in berlin. :)

Anonymous said...

so, so GERMANS ARE WEIRD?
Don't know who you're talking of. ^^

And hey...the bars and restaurant in Berlin never closes...you have to go to the right ones. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»