18.5.06

Another Day of Rain for Berlin




Here is the picture of the tatto process. Unfortunaly it will be a while untill I can obtain pictures of the actual tattoos. There is Me, theCowboy, theMiamian, and the Polish Tattoo artist.



I managed to get up and do the much needed chores around the house before leaving for the studio this morning. German's don't believe in personal clothes dryers and so I place soaking wet clothes into a bucket and ring them out piece by piece in the bathtub before clipping them to the dry rack in the bathroom. You would be amayed how wet the clothes are coming out of that machine. It surprises me everytime... It is still quite a cathartic process and I enjoy feeling domestic.

I finally printed my first stone this morning and even though lithography is something I have studied since highschool they manage to do everything so differently here in these studios that I have no idea what to do. Instead I sat back and let two fourty or fifty something German men do practically everything which is frustrating. It is my stone, I want to print the damn thing! Regardless the prints look good so I shouldn't be too upset.

The former X-Man decided to IM last night which surprised the hell out of me. He left me, and yet won't stop attempting to contact me. I wish theKiller were so persistant.

I feel boring today. This is not the best update or peek into my life, but it is a testament of how boring it can be. I'm off to the U2 at Zoologischergarten and once home I am making something warm to eat and snuggling up with a good book or maybe some downloaded South Park and getting some much needed rest.

No comments: