15.5.06

3:30 or 15:30

I've just finished in the studio for today and have no desire to go back home. The scary man who runs the shop doesn't let me stay after three just when I am really getting into my stone. I sit alone usually working in this room that smells like ink and printing chemicals, (which by the way is the most intoxicating and yet wonderful smell,) and mull over my drawings all the while rocking the iPod, (Radiohead usually...) He leaves the window open that looks out on to the courtyard and with the weather being as beautiful as it has been lately the studio is quite the religious experience. I have so much to get out of my head I can't squeeze it all into 6hrs.

There is not point to this I just wish I was there instead of sitting in the library waiting for my German class to start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»