19.5.06

Grrr.

The growl of an angry kitten.

It is still raining. (grrr.) There are a bunch of exchange students heading towards my place around 8 tonight, (2pm for you east coasters America.) (Grrrrr.) And I continue to torture myself with things that only females could understand and guys can only be afraid of. (Of course it is about theKiller.) (GRRROWL!!)

Today, isn't so much fun.

This place has become a forum for what I call myCrazy to be expressed in order to not scare away any of the real people I have to see everyday.

Don't worry America, they are not coming to take me away just yet. Instead, I am being a Cancer and a Female.

In other News, I can't find a Catholic church here in Northern Germany to save my life. My grandmother and great-grandmother will now start to spin in their graves as I write this, but I will be attending the local Protestant church in my area this Sunday, if I can get up on time. :) Which Protestant sect is it? Well, to that my reletives would say, ' Aren't they all the same? Against the Pope?!'

Ah, religious conflict! I'm sure it keeps the after-life interesting.

No comments: