22.4.06

The Absinthe Bar.

So I didn't even realize that Absinthe was legal in Germany... but it is.
So anoutherAmerican and I entered into what turned out to be a very interesting night. We sat down next to a goup of euro rail travelers from Spain and enjoyed the Absinthe of the Week, which was blue in colour and tasted like liquorice. It was nice. :)


I got home close to four in the morning and made sure I didn't leave me apartment. I am sitting at my desk about twenty-four hours later and I have been sleeping for about twenty-three of those hours. I keep having dreams about being back home and having things be different. Different in a way that one, would be a million times better then they are now, and two, would never ever happen. This is alright though. I like simply the act of imagining - it is something that I feel no matter the situation I would do regardless.

Currently, I have woken up theotherAmerican that is crashing on my couch temporarily. I am waiting for something to open so I can get something to eat - I haven't eaten since around 2am yesterday. And I am once again scanning blogs from around that beautiful nation I originate from in order to find something. What, I have no idea. EntertainMeAmerica! I miss you more then you know.

3 comments:

gnarly nanny said...

you miss us?? hehe, if i was in germany, i think the last thing i'd be thinking about would be america! :)

Unknown said...

i agree... especially after a night of absinthe... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»