11.5.06

The Day Before

I leave for Dresden tomorrow, bright and early around 9am. This morning when I woke up at 2pm, I sent quick SMS' back and forth to OhMichigan! about plans for today, and settled on a quiet afternoon of art making and scrubs while planning what I am going to pack.

It is nice to have a day where the only major decision you have to make is what is the better angle from which to view your computer screen so it isn't so unvisible in my very well lit bedroom.

Otherwise, I sit in my comfy bed and listen to kids playing in the park while still marveling at how well the sound of footsteps passing by is so clear you'd think someone was in the apartment. How I love a slow MayDay in Deutschland. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Dresden!
It's a beautifull city, but don't look to close on to the buildings shape...some are still "rotten"...

Unknown said...

i am so jealous, it is unbearable. but, you sound like you are having fun, so keep it up.

gnarly nanny said...

my friend annika lives in dresden!

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»