31.5.06

Song Titles

I have been singing in the mirror a lot hoping to fall in and join the fun on the other side.

'till tuesday's voices carry
anything dresden dolls
radiohead, (of course)
fiona apple's o'sailor
we both go down together by the decemberists
and covenant's remix of torn

I have this habit of escaping into my head with these songs and really attempting to cling to something unrealistic. Then I go home and draw my heart out. It helps to hurt, I find it very inpirational.

'meet me on my vast veranda, my sweet untouched miranda!'
so on and so forth.

In other news, I need to catch the U2 to an exhibition all the way across town. Wish me luck finding a seat between the strollers, bikes, and assholes.

2 comments:

gnarly nanny said...

i can totally relate to the escapism found in songs, especially ones by the decemberists... i love songs that tell real stories... the weakerthans are also very good at that.

june said...

yeah i like them as well! someone save me.