7.6.06

moreEvidence.

Whilst chilling in the UdK cafe on the first pretty day in a long time, I figure I will take advantage of the free internet and upload some of the GermanExperience.






I'm lying down half drunk in front of an old ass museum at 4 or 5 in the morning - just for these two photos.. I later put them together as best I could. The bottem is just the title card for the peice.



This is actually an instillation of theAussiegirl. She took a photo of me, herself, and another friend of ours, blew it up and stuck it in the toilet of the Jewish Girl's School. The school was being used as one of many buildings housing the Berlin Biennial where she worked as a guard. I guess she figured she could put the Biennial on her resume after this.



theAussiegirl.



@ Planet the best bar in Berlin in my humble opinion.






The shop window of Hugo Boss in the trendy/tourist.ie part of town. The stage rotates, and no matter the light or lack there of outside I can't stand looking at this for too long.




Some photos from the Biennial. I didn't get a lot of titles or artist's names but they are interesting to look at.









This concludes this round.

No comments: