9.6.06

And so.

Last night at around three in the morning I decided, (while completely sober mind you!) to call up the XFile for a chat.

I'm homesick. He's the one of the few phone numbers that I can remember off the top of my head and no one else was picking up. This time it didn't end in his getting upset and hanging up on me. Instead we were civil and sweet-ish to one anouther. I mentioned it isn't nice to break up with someone over instant messenger. But regardless of that comment, it went well and my outlook is a bit more possitive.

In other news, an Indian woman weds a cobra.

Otherwise, I feel guilty for not having gone to the studio in a very long time. I prefer to work through the night with hot coffee, my arm warmers and some comfy sweats. Sleep is for the hours between 8am-1:30pm. But I am dying to pump out more prints and I am running out of time to do it. Fuck.

In other words, a boring, happenless German afternoon.

2 comments:

gnarly nanny said...

breaking up over im??? :(

june said...

yeah really. after three years i should get more then that.