6.6.06

a.Visa.

I don't have one, and I need one.
My three months are up in about five weeks and it takes 6-8 weeks to get an appointment at the importantGermanOffice where one must apply. By the time I can get in there I will be illegal. fuck... I think the worst that could really happen though is that I get deported. :\ Which really would be more embarassing then anything else.

I'm running out of money fast, (which I expected anyway,) but it still isn't fun. The weather is still cold, and I think I am getting sick.

Despite all of this, I know I'll be fine. I'll land on my feet and all. I'll finish the semester here. MyMexican is coming to visit, then my mother and brother. I have things to look forward to. (I say this more for me then anything else. Daily affirmations if you will.)

I need a bath, some tee, and two passport sized photos please.

No comments: