5.6.06

Again, the Wait. (and how it destroys women.)

Disclaimer, one bottle of cheap champage and I can't be held accountable for this entry...


The weather hasn't let up today at all. it stopped raining for a while and began again as if to say, Fuck You.

I finished the entire Berlin Bienial, (spelling always a problem, you can't check it on a German version of Google that is unescapable.) theAussie and I flitted to and fro from each of the seperate buildings housing the event with her guard pass and saw a lot of great art, and a lot more bullshit wrapped in government funding. Funny how Berlin suffers from a 29% unemployment rate... or higher for that matter. I'm just happy they didn't get 7€ from your's truely.
We also sat in cafes and managed to look very hot and important while chowing down on food and coffee we couldn't afford. theAussie lifted english magazines and also managed a free tote from the semi-attractive guard at the gift shop. (I am telling you her little pass got us everywhere.)

As far as the aformentioned Wait. it is something that grips us all when we least need it. it is what spreads five minutes, or five seconds even, into 5thousend years or longer. There is a time limit to everything, but theWait creates a metaphorical virtigo that makes one spiral into panic over something that - when looked at objectivly - shouldn't be so troublesome. The finish line never seems to appear.

And just when you think he is messaging you, he's not. And the Wait continues.


::Sidenote:: No one is ever online. Why? I prefer a conversation in realtime and am always left out in the cold. It is only 6:30 where you are America! I stay up late for you!


This is getting really bad. This is probably going to be deleated after my buzz wears off tomorrow.

2 comments:

june said...

you need to show me how to do that! i need linkage.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»