1.4.06

later


There is beautiful light coming in the sliding glass door this afternoon. I wish I would take the puppy out to the highschool today.

I have spent my day being the restless girl that I knew I would be on a day like this. It makes me wonder how I am going to survive a whole week of 'getting ready' time. I have done laundry, gotten my suitcase organized, got my nails done, dropped off things for the Goodwill, went to Southland, came back from Southland empty handed.

I know what is really bothering me and I know what I want to do about it, but I can't. Instead, I would much rather listen to the churn of the dryer, catch up on the Gilmore Girls, and create probably unreal scenarios about things that will bother me to no end.

Think of tonight, darling. Think of going out and being productivly social. Think of you apartment wanting for you to inhabit it. Think about that beautiful city and that amazing view from the balcony.

No comments: