9.4.06

In Closing

I am finishing up packing, or at least attempting to pack and play on the computer at the same time.
Tomorrow is the big day and I can't eat anything. I have my passport and four months worth of toothpaste so I know I am ready, I'm just a little shaky. Wish me luck America, I'll return from Berlin a changed lady hopefully. I just hope I can figure out this whole residency card issue that was brought up by the Consulate in DC. I'm worried about jet lag, and finding my way around. I am worried about being forgotten by all of you here America, and missing you all like crazy the whole time.

Well, instead of dwelling on it I am off to California Pizza Kitchen for a Farewell to the Family/Happy 17 littleBrother meal.

Adieu

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow... sounds like a trip! I'm sure you'll do fine and enjoy every second of it. drop me a line if you can or when you get back! say hello to germany!