14.4.06

Part Duex



I will be quite blog happy this weekend given that nothing, (I mean nothing,) is open until next Tuesday. They take their Easter holiday very seriously here.
I spent this entire day in bed, not only because it is the most comfortable piece of furnature I have ever known, but also because I had the worst headache of my life and didn't want to move... damn German beer.

My waking hours have been consumed by German Nikelodeon which is much different from the shit back home. It is just like it used to be back in the day, with Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, and the Angry Beavers. Plus, the German is easier to understand on kids shows.

There is one last thing that has continued to bother me. One last stupid thing I never let go from the States. Unfortunatly I can't talk about it only to say that sitting in my apartment is not good for trying to forget it. Next week will be better then this one, and the next easier then that one.

1 comment:

gnarly nanny said...

oh my god, those are the BEST friggin' shows. do they also have AHH, real monsters? because that, my friend, was a great cartoon :)
p.s.
hope everything turns out ok w/ whatever was going on in that last paragraph.