11.7.06

so.

With my visitor gone and more space available in the livingroom/bedroom, I am happy to sit here in bed at 11:30 in the morning and debate mentally the normal everyday decisions to be made while being blissfully alone.

Should I get something to eat first? No, I need to brush my teeth and then I won't want to eat. When should I email Frau Whatever back? Is the weather nice enough today to go to the park but not hot enough to roast in the park? How much cleaning needs to be done before the next guest arrives?

The biggest question in my head is why last night, (while a little drunk,) did I slap my friend in the face? Is he mad? I apologized, but was it enough? Why do I do these things? I'm not a child, and I know to use to my words, and yet when I feel I'm loosing the battle how could I just give in to something so simpleminded. I slapped someone. God! I am amazing at doing these things and then obsessing over the play by play the next day.

He seemed suprised, and but when he left later that night, he didn't seem too mad...


I think I will just start some coffee and get this day started. We'll figure out whether or not I burned a bridge later. We have plans for the evening and so hopefully they come together and then I will know for sure.

Still: way to go.

No comments: