24.8.06

Yes Please, Virginia.

It's not the most exciting Commonwealth amongst the four in the Union, but it is my birth place and childhood residence. I can't help but miss it everytime I leave. Dear old Viringia...

Sic Semper Tyrannis!





Thus to Tyrants!


Well tomorrow bright and early I will have loaded everything into the back of the Tahoe and be on my way to the next best Commonwealth. I do think though that I should be more excited about returning to Pittsburgh, but I'm just not.

Tomorrow, I'm moving in here with a sophomore I've never met from the Music dept. Fun Times.

I'm not trying to complain, I'm just ornry - like a five year old that hasn't had a nap.

Photo Essay to follow.

1 comment:

gnarly nanny said...

you go to a really good school.
how do you like pittsburg? i've only been there twice but i quite liked it. i'm from a rust-belt town so i think my enjoyment of it has to do with that common thread...