19.3.06

f.u.n

So St. Patty's was uneventful.
Really, this whole weekend even though I accomplished a good amount of tasks, it was very uneventful. No one was really worked up or in the mood for anything. Weird.

Last night after coloring, playing with make-up and fighting over whether or not one is too tired to brush one's teeth - I put LittleRed to sleep, got my $25 payment, and walked down Shirley Ave. toward the Naro. I figured that Red Dog was better then noplace to sit and trytoread/wait for 10:30. I got my favorite waitress, a drink, and a drunk Austrian who wanted to give me a tour of Berlin using my guidebook I had happen to be glancing through. After Guy#1 came and sat with me for a whole 20min we had had enough of our cell phones and very casual conversation. I decided to find theKiller over at the Naro. I found him, and a slew of other people who I had planned and not planned on seeing. I am awesome at getting though what I feel is a very uncomfortable social situation, (anyone else could be completely comfortable,) by just telling myself over and over to get over it, whatever, smoke a cigarette, and chill the fuck out. Well, Jesus is Magic wasn't enough to keep me from feeling cramped and anxious sitting amonst friends and otherwise. I had to get out of there and smoke.

I woke up this morning wrapped up intheKiller's arms - listening to his heartbeat rather quickly in his chest, especially for being at rest.

2 comments:

gnarly nanny said...

you saw jesus is magic??? was it awesome!??!

gnarly nanny said...

you saw jesus is magic??? was it awesome!??!