11.3.06

darling day one


At 11:30 this morning I was having the strangest dream about down town Norfolk looking somewhat like New York City. I was so lost and it was dark and cold outside, so with my friend Dawn from work I was running to do find 'him.' I was about to turn the corner onto a very modified Granby St. when I grabbed on to an iron fence and heard my brother say, "Dad wants to talk to you."

I sat up, and asked, "Am I in trouble?," considering he probably heard me come in past 2am this morning and wanted to know where I had been. My brother shakes his head and says, "Come on," and I follow him into the computer room.
There is a conversation about what I am doing tonight and if i can transport my brother to and from a film marathon at the Naro this afternoon into tonight.

At this point, my brother is half was through Munich, Dad is downstairs, and I have started this new project.

I won't be grabbing little Brother from the movies, instead poor Dad will have us trade spots in the car as he drops me off at Killer's and little Brother is whisked off back home.

This evening is supposed to consist of the Killer and I along with his sister heading out to Virginia Beach, where there is some kind of party at some guy's apartment that I met a couple times in the past six months. This is the way of nightlife for under21 in southern Virginia.

Right now I am slowly becoming obsessed with the bloggers from China. with Danwei, Mu Zi Mei , and others. The only problem with this new interest is that I have no ability to speak Chinese, and BabelFish just butchers it. So I am going to spend the next few hours of the gorgeous March afternoon and search for something that will lead me to something else that will get me to the bottom of this new trend.

No comments: