16.3.06

Dead Ballet Dancers.

I was sitting on LaBella's couch drinking a beer as I m known to do, and all the weight of the world came crashing down on the two of us. We came to one conclusion, men suck and we suck more for liking them.
I am consumed by the conflict that comes with sex and realize that the soon I get out of here the better, for everyone. I peeled beer labels and chainsmoked while LaBella gesticulated and we both nodded our heads at each other.

One day closer, which is all you can count on.

The workday was no better with personal files and feelings flying frantically all afternoon. The person ‘gots’ attitude, this talks too much, this person is out to get me. It is the exact same intense feminine environment as in a restaurant but you get a computer and the ability to wear heels. Jealousy, bitchiness, and gossip reign supreme.

The whole time I get a half glance at non-work related matters.

i found out about the split of Trader today and of course that was all theKiller could think about. Mind you with good reason, but all the same he can't really do anything at this very moment. Instead he will have to wait it out and maybe look around but being so young and having experience will allow him to land on his feet. He doesn't have much to worry about or at least he isn't worried about the right things.

I am just sitting watching a moving tale about a dying dancer who has sex for the first time to chickRock.

No comments: