5.1.07

That Special Time of Year.






One of the true tests of faith is the willingness to forgive. This is something that I have struggled with more than anything else this year and yet it seems as if I will continue to battle the rage and discomfort brought on by the month of January 2006 for a little bit longer.

I have never made whole hearted resolutions for the new year before. I think it has something to do with the fact that it's bullshit to treat the Roman Calendar's first day as an excuse to change. I will however make an exception this year. This year, I'm going to make a better effort to forgive. I want to forgive all the little things and the big things caused by others and myself. Maybe then the anger and aggressiveness will begin to pass.

The mission behind this electronic log was never to share my thoughts with the world, (ironic right?) - rather to just throw words out into space so that they didn't rot inside of my mind and heart anymore. Now that I'm comfortable with this reckless form of expression I need to become more constructive and start to fix things.

No comments: