4.7.07

The Birthday?

I should be more excited for the vacation. Instead, I sit in front of my best friend, (PowerBook,) and worry over things that I cannot control for the next few days - (the fact that I can't work, can't really spend a lot of money, and can't speak a lick of French.) All these are slightly random I guess but it's late... I'm tired.


Mind you, at nearly four o'clock in the morning on a national holiday there is nothing to do other than continue to listen to the same sad DeVotchKa songs and watching a muted episode of Dawson's Creek on one of the few basic cable channels offered through our humble Comcast subscription.


Happy B-day USA...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to U(SA) indeed, or Joyeux Anniversaire, if you prefer, but why do you need to speak French right now?

june said...

because it sounds 'sexy' on a girl with dark hair like myself - (this is what i'm told at least,) and i need that right now i guess.