25.11.06

The Aftermath.

So he called.

We went out to Market Square in Downtown because I wanted to see the lights. Right in front of the PPG building we watched the ice skaters swirl and stumble around a huge Christmas tree filled with lights, ribbons, and ornaments. We then walked to a little restaurant and sat at the bar. Everything inside was glowing from the red and orange rope lights hanging around the walls. A woman with a strange accent served us as we talked, slightly awkwardly with a hint of giddy childlike happiness. It was a good night. I'm worried about Monday though. the more I see him, the more I know I am going to like him. I will slowly get rid of the other numbers of old playmates and his might wind up on speed dial. Then what?

Am I just thinking about this too much?

No comments: